Customs – Advanced (incl. assessment)
Cargo handling & logistics · Administration · Classroom · Certificate: Aviato Academy
- Length of training: 3 days + 3 hrs exam
- Language: Dutch
- Certification: Aviato Academy Certificate, valid for 3 years
- Previous knowledge required: Customs – Basic or 2 years customs experience
- Clearance officers or staff members who handle logistics processes involving customs.
- Completed basic module or at least two years worth of experience required.
The aim of the Customs – Advanced training course is to guarantee the observance of customs regulations and directives at all times. It teaches customs clearance staff how to deal with frequent and complex issues related to customs regulations and procedures. Examples include customs authorizations, customs audits or legal procedures. This advanced training course is a blend of theory, practical knowledge and exercises.
The course will conclude with an exam. Full course participation is required in order to keep track of all exercises and discussions.
- Advanced customs declarations and legislation
- Prohibitions and limitations
- Dual use
- Special procedures
- Customs compliance
- Customs authorizations
- Customs payments
- Financial reporting
- Customs measures
Enrol now in this training
Aviato Academy offers a complete portfolio of programmes and methods that support lifelong learning and help develop competences and skills needed for the aviation and airport industry of tomorrow. Contact us now for a tailored offer.