Customs – Basic (incl. assessment)
Cargo handling & logistics · Administration · Classroom · Certificate: Aviato Academy
- Length of training: 4 days + 3 hours exam
- Language: Dutch
- Certification: Aviato Academy Certificate, valid for 3 years
- No previous knowledge required
- Price: € 800 (VAT excluded)
New clearance officers or staff members who handle logistics processes involving customs.
The Customs – Basic training course provides a basic overview of customs regulations and procedures. It teaches participants how to monitor customs declarations as required by customers, while still observing all customs regulations and directives. This basic course is a blend of theory, practical knowledge and exercises.
Full course participation is required in order to keep track of all exercises and discussions. The course will conclude with an exam, and access to the advanced module will be limited to participants who have passed the exam.
- Customs territory
- Customs status
- Players in the customs environment
- Shipment and customs documents
- Customs in the supply chain
- Customs declaration
- Customs tariff
- Customs value
- Calculation of duties
- Customs payments and guarantee
- Customs Competence Centre
- E-commerce and customs
Enrol now in this training
Aviato Academy offers a complete portfolio of programmes and methods that support lifelong learning and help develop competences and skills needed for the aviation and airport industry of tomorrow. Contact us now for a tailored offer.