IATA CEIV PHARMA – Temperature Controlled Cargo Operations
Cargo handling & logistics · Special cargo · Classroom · Certificate: Aviato Academy, IATA
- Length of training: 24 hours / 3 days
- Language: English
- Certification: Aviato Academy and IATA Certificate, valid for 3 years
- Previous knowledge required: air cargo procedures
- Price: $ 2,250 (VAT excluded)
Air cargo logistics service providers
If air cargo logistics service providers want a share of the pharmaceutical logistics market, they must be able to guarantee the efficient and consistent handling of time- and temperature-sensitive products under variable circumstances. The IATA CEIV PHARMA Temperature Controlled Cargo Operations training course teaches participants all they need to know about packaging requirements and air cargo industry best practices for storing, receiving and handling time-and temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical shipments.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- apply these skills in practical scenarios
- compile their own Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and can be presented as in-house training by request. It includes an integrated assessment. Candidates must pass the assessment to receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Packaging requirements
- Best practices for the storage, receipt and handling of pharmaceuticals
- Compiling Standard Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements
Enrol now in this training
Aviato Academy offers a complete portfolio of programmes and methods that support lifelong learning and help develop competences and skills needed for the aviation and airport industry of tomorrow. Contact us now for a tailored offer.